Monday, September 12, 2016

Elul 6

For me transition is always signified with new friends. Whenever I move, start a new job, or a go visit a new place I meet someone new. This post goes out to Andrew Cosentino, one of my first new friends in Baltimore.
Transitions are always fun. One of my favorite things to do is approach things with an open mind and heart. I always try to adapt to my situation my getting in touch with the things that are relevant. In moments of transition, it is very easy to get caught up in the possibilities. During these moments, it is important to remember that you need to stay grounded in what really matters. Sometimes, you may need to get the help of those around you to remain on course. Thank you to Leah FlammErin Syverson, and Julie Murphy for being sources of wisdom, honesty, and pure joy the past year+.

No comments:

Post a Comment