Thursday, September 8, 2016

Elul 5

Acceptance. Normally, I would reject the word for something more inclusive such as nurturing or valuing. However, I feel that there are opportunities to accept things and appreciate them. So I'm going make one recommendation and then share a few appreciations.
Recommendation: When you appreciate someone, tell them. It's important to let them know so they understand they have touched you. It's just a nice thing to do. It'll also make you feel better. 
Kenton Summers- Thank you for being one of my oldest and best friends. You have been there for me in the times that I've needed someone most. I can't wait for Europe this winter! After 9 years we are still friends, here's to many more!
Rachel Braden- You are such a kind and giving person. You have given me so much over the years that I don't even know where to begin to thank you. Right now, you're out there doing the things that you love and making a difference in the lives of those around you. Keep rocking on.
Sue Klapper- You truly are an inspiration to all that meet you. I know that I would not be where I am today without your help and support throughout the years. The example you set has helped shape my outlook and experience with the world around me. I am always trying to pay it forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment